The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
- Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 22301 audit program
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” exam is available in different languages (the complete list of languages can be found in the examination application form)
Duration: 3 hours
For more information about exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Auditor, PECB Certified ISO 22301 Auditor or PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Auditor