Codec Please see content under Training courses http://demo.shailinfotech.com/codec/
There are certain guidelines which must be followed if you want to opt out of a course. These guidelines are mentioned in the "refund policy" section. Kindly go through these guidelines.
We accept all kinds of payments, including, online credit/debit cards, cheques, and cash.
40% of the fees will be collected on the day, you register for the course you have opted for. The rest 60% of the fees is has to be submitted, on the first day of the training.
Please check the "Refund Policy" section for applicable refunds.
Yes, the qualifications / certifications and carry the same recognition as a certification are valid throughout the world.
Yes, we can offer a flexible group training.
Yes, we offer live online training.
To begin with, a cyber-security-trained workforce provides a lower risk to an organization’s information network’s security infrastructure. Because it guards against Data/security breaches and damages, cyber security is essential.
Splunk may be a software platform to look, analyze and visualize the machine-generated data gathered from the websites, applications, sensors, devices, etc. which structure your IT infrastructure and business. Real-time processing is Splunk’s biggest point.
SQL Injection (SQLi) is a type of Nursing injection attack in which an attacker uses harmful SQL queries to administer an online app’s information server, allowing them to access, change, and delete unauthorized information.
A mobile device allows communication between users on radio frequencies. It is used to send emails, multimedia sharing, and also used for internet access. In this period of time mobile has taken over desktops and computers as mobile phones. People are relying less on the computer as mobile has made our life simpler.
We often hear the term “Ethical Hacker” or “Penetration Testers,” but who are they? Many companies employ penetration testers to improve data security by distinguishing and rectifying framework shortcomings before criminal programmers can abuse these shortcomings.
Certified Ethical Hacking tools facilitate a military operation, making back doors and payloads, cracking passwords, ANd an array of different activities. during this article, we’ll be discussing the highest ten moral hacking tools. Let us Disscus all the Popular Certified Ethical Hacking – CEH Tols.
There are two main types of encryptions used. Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) is a Security Algorithm for IEEE 802.11 wireless networks. Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) are two Security Protocols and security certification programs developed by the Wi-Fi Alliance to secure wireless Computer Networks.
We are putting software everywhere. This is changing the way we live and how we behave and interact with the world around us. As technology becomes more and more deeply integrated into our lives, we become more and more dependent on it. But this dependence makes us vulnerable if technology fail.
When you surf the Internet, you may feel that you are alone but in fact, everything you do is being watched and recorded. The website you click will retain detailed information about each visitor, the ISP will monitor and store logs of all users, and even plugins and operating systems will collect and share information about your daily habits.
Hacking is a very common word now a day. Every other day we have attacks on cyberspace. According to studies, there is one cybercrime in India every 10 minutes. Ethical hacking is a concept where the Ethical Hacker (Security professionals) performs penetration testing to find out the vulnerabilities and patch them before any black hat hacker exploits them.
View Latest Blogs for this Course
View Upcoming Event and News
View Upcoming Webinar