Web Application penetration Testing (WAPT) is the Security testing techniques for vulnerabilities or security holes in corporate websites and web applications. These vulnerabilities leave websites open to exploitation. The Web Application Penetration Testing course from Codec Networks is a totally hands-on learning experience. From the first day to the last day, you will learn the ins and outs of Web App Pen Testing by attending thought provoking lectures led by an expert instructor.
Every lecture is directly followed up by a comprehensive lab exercise (we also set up and provide lab workstations so you don't waste valuable class time installing tools and apps). Globally with the rising number of incidents of web defacement, the scope of Web Application penetration Tester is definitely rising. Today Web Application Penetration Testers are in very high demand in software companies, IT security firms, Government and Private Sectors etc. By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- An understanding of advanced web penetration techniques
- Skills to test and exploit specific target environments such as content management systems and infrastructure applications
- Understanding of encryption and its usage within web applications
- Methods to recognize and bypass application, platform, and WAF defences
- Skills to test and evaluate web services used in an enterprise
- Understanding how to test backend services for mobile applications.