Location : Delhi, NCR
Educational Background : B.E, B. Tech, B.SC in Information Security, CSC, ECE, IT
Experience : 2 years or more
Operational Roles and Responsibilities :
The individual as a part of Information Security operaton team shall be responsible to provide critical management and reporting services on a variety of Information Security platforms. This includes: configuration, tool creation (scripts, procedures, and templates), defining reports, and recommending best practices and procedures.
- Hands-on performing the security operational activities.
- Developing procedures, methods, reports, and scripts to facilitate the monitoring and measurement of enterprise wide IT security solutions
- Pro-active follow up on potential security risks and incidents
- Configuring and monitoring of security infrastructure
- Vulnerability scanning and reporting
- Monitoring of various log sources and identifying risks and issues
- Creating event log dashboards, reports and alerts
- Contributing to the overall IT security architecture
Technical Skills Required :
A technically savvy individual who can work independently in shifts (24*5) operations and in a small team environment.
Passionate about IT systems and information security
A strong knowledge and background in
Intrusion detection systems, Security incident / event management systems, Firewall rule base management tools, Firewall rule base audit tools, Anti-virus or anti - malware technologies, Log analysis software, Internet proxy servers, Compliance archival solutions, Various operating systems (e.g. Windows and Linux), Basic scripting capabilities are an advantage, Possess a high level overview of risk-intelligence and security awareness, End point security, Encryption technology, Database Security.
Other Working Skills :
Linux event flows and collection (i.e. Syslog, SNMP traps, etc.
Network security (Firewalls, proxies, DNS, IDPS, switching/routing, encryption, etc)
Web technology and security of web-based services & applications Firewall Rules and rule analysis (i.e., using tools such as Algosec)
Vulnerability assessment appliances (i.e. Qualys, Rapid7)
Compliance archiving solutions (e.g. Symantec Enterprise Vault)
An understanding of windows security, events, and administration a plus Database systems security (Sybase, DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL) a plus Server Virtualization (Citrix)