Codec Networks's endpoint management and security solutions are based upon a policy-framework that assures desired IT security postures are consistently and continuously enforced throughout the enterprise.
Our solutions are used across a wide range of industries to address endpoint security, IT operations and compliance challenges and to provide crucial visibility into an organization's IT environment.
- Proactive and Complete Protection to Ensure a Trusted Endpoint Environment
- Solid endpoint protection requires a proactive and complete approach. Whitelisting combined with AV provides true defens-in-depth and is flexible enough to balance user productivity and convenience with enterprise
- Allows only authorized applications to run so endpoints are fully protected from malware and unknown threats with no need to rely on outdated antivirus signature updates.
- Application Control : Policy-based enforcement of application use to secure your endpoints from malware, spyware and unwanted or unlicensed software.
- Anti Virus Management : Streamline and improve manageability of third party protection against all malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware and adware with using a single console infrastructure.
- Anti Malware Engine : Transform to an integrated proactive defense against malicious virus, worms and spyware attacks using industry leading anti-Malware engine with real-time visibility and control.
- Personal Firewall : Enhance personal protection with differentiated access policies based on Endpoint's security posture that is location- aware. Policies remain in force regardless of network connectivity for
- Endpoint access control : Assurance that only End points conforming to the corporate access policies are allowed connection with an always-on self-assessment and enforcement infrastructure.
- Device and Content encryption.