EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who has the knowledge of weaknesses and vulnerabilities of the system and how to breach the target system as a hacker's perspective, but in a lawful and legitimate manner.This course prepares for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
This course is helpful in mastering the advance concept of Ethical Hacking like google hacking techniques, creating virus, exploit code writing, reverse engineering to find out flaws in the application and securing network with network packet analysis. The students will get to learn how to exploit as well as secure their web servers eg Apache http Server, IIS server and Database servers like Oracle, MySQL and the Windows, UNIX, Linux operating Systems and Network devices like IDS, IPS, firewall and routers along with the concept of Cloud computing and Mobile device hacking.
- Advance google hacking techniques to gather publicly available information.
- Penetration into network system to find out the weakness using various tools.
- Learn how to exploit the vulnerabilities in your system with latest techniques.
- Learn packet crafting and packet sniffing for a network.
- Learn various techniques of social engineering, buffer overflow, virus creation.
- In-depth knowledge of IDS, Firewall and honeypot.
- Wireless hacking concepts.
- Learn mobile devices hacking and cloud computing threats.
- Latest web application and mobile application hacking techniques.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) pretesting for Heartbleed, CRIME, BEAST etc.
- Latest virus, backdoors, malware, ransomware.
- Knowledge of Information security laws, standards and controls.
- Ultimately it prepares the students to handle IT security issues more effectively.
- Hands on with Kali linux.