Podcasting – Mobile Hacking – How to Hack an Android Phone?
A mobile device allows communication between users on radio frequencies. It is used to send emails, multimedia sharing, and also used for internet access. In this period of time mobile has taken over desktops and computers as mobile phones now enable the user to access email, browse the internet, navigate via GPS and store our critical data like calendar, passwords, etc. they also help users to perform transactions like goods purchase, ticket booking, banking transactions, etc. People are relying less on the computer as mobile has made our life simpler.
According to the App Annie reports the mobile app market produced $82 billion in gross yearly sales in 2019, and this amount is expected to increase to $143 billion by 2020. By 2021, gross yearly income is expected to hit $190 billion. Juniper Research analysts forecast a $2 trillion market for payments and transactions done through mobile banking applications by 2024.
As mobile has provided technological advances by having the option to send messages, and email and have the feature of download applications via the internet, hackers misuse these advances for malicious purposes like sending malformed apk files or click attack entitle to attract victims to fancy links using which attackers get access to control to victim system partially or completely for his/her personal benefits.
Phone/Mobile Ethical Hacking CEH Training is the practice of manipulating or gaining unauthorized access to mobile phones by mobile hacking code, for malicious purposes.
There are two types of attack used in Mobile Hacking and these are:
- SMS forwarding
- Bluetooth hacking
- Malicious Website clicking
- Malicious apps
All of these provide huge HACK Mobiles & give value to an attacker when he/she exploits a mobile system for gaining access partially or at the root level. Thus,
SMS forwarders + malicious apps = paying for premium-rate numbers
Android Mobile Hacking Concept
One of the most insidious Attacks is called SMS forwarders. These are essentially Trojans that steal authentication or verification codes sent via text messages from online payment service providers. The codes are intercepted and used by cyber villains to penetrate customer accounts. Another sneaky method, and which it’s very easy to fall victim to, is a scam connected to some lottery. Hackers are getting modems that they use to send almost 10,000 text messages an hour, advertising some products or directing users to websites that are uploaded with ID-stealing Trojans. It gets difficult for cyber experts to get a handle on such type of activity because most of this activity is carried out on the deep web where hackers mask and hide their online locations.
It’s interesting and obvious, to note that most of the mobile malware attacks across wireless networks are aimed at Android phones mostly. This is because the architecture is open and as such more vulnerable than proprietary Apple’s IOS platform.
Countries that experience the highest number of attacks on mobile hacking for your banking applications are Russia (40 percent), India (8 percent), Ukraine (4 percent), Vietnam (4 percent), and the UK (3 percent). India gets a huge number of banking attacks as in the field of cybersecurity India is still developing to the level of a world platform. In the year 2016 malicious software programs like Acecard and GM Bot gained popularity around the world.
Cyber thieves use such malware to steal banking credentials from unsuspecting consumers when they log on to their bank accounts via their mobile phones, according to law-enforcement officials Cyber Security Training and get specialists. It is difficult to quantify how much money has been stolen as a result of the mobile hacking phone malware, mostly because the thieves can access an account through any normal channel after they steal credentials through a phone.
How to Hack Android Mobile Phone (Steps of Mobile Hacking Code)
1. Use ‘msfconsole’ in the terminal to open the Metasploit framework in Kali Linux.
2. Look for the different sets of exploits using the command ‘show exploits’ and find the useful exploit for Android Phone.
3. Use ‘exploit meterpreter reverse TCP’ to connect and set localhost and local port i.e. attacker IP and port. This will help in the generation of an apk extension file. (Refer to the image below).
4. Set the payload and set all values of LHOST and LPORT and exploit this payload so as to gain a meterpreter connection whenever the victim connects to the android mobile phone.
5. Install Android x86 in VMware for mobile simulation.
6. Start the Apache service in the attacker profile and manipulate the victim to access, open and install your shared file.
7. As the installation is complete, the meterpreter connection is established and the attacker gains access to the victim’s mobile system giving her/him access to all dump files, call history, messages, and even all personal data from the victim’s hack phone by mobile hackingg.
8. With different kinds of hacking access modes, the attacker can manipulate and spoof calls and messages from the victim’s hacked phone. They can even access the victim’s hack phone camera without their knowledge by hacking your Android Mobile Phone.
Don’t become prey to the attackers
Every month lots of malware and untrusted apps are downloaded by people that make their systems vulnerable to such attacks and even to get compromised as a bot to an attacker. Understanding the grave nature of android attacks for mobile hacking, one needs to check for certificates of applications before downloading and ensure these applications come from a trusted source. Download and data from trusted partners onlyy.