CISSP is the most reputed exam of Information Security
|Domain 1: Security and Risk Management||15%|
|Domain 2: Asset Security||10%|
|Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering||13%|
|Domain 4: Communication and Network Security||14%|
|Domain 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)||13%|
|Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing||12%|
|Domain 7: Security Operations||13%|
|Domain 8: Software Development Security||10%|
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is the gold standard defined by (ISC)². This professional certification is universally accepted as validating the proficiency of security professionals. Ranging from basic security design to addressing the most crucial security challenges, CISSP certification training is a hands-on course that covers all vital domains of the security practice area.
Codec Networks provides best CISSP training in Delhi has the following domains as per new curriculum help you gain in-depth understanding of all aspects to identify risks, manage vulnerabilities, define procedures and policies, and respond to the potential security threats with powerful remedies:
- Security and Risk Management: This domain explains various aspects of potential security risks. Basic concepts of information security, including CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability), are focused areas in this domain. Aspiring CISSP certification professionals are educated and then evaluated on the key skills of defining and implementing security policies and procedures. High-level risk management to safeguard hardware, software, and services is expertly illustrated in the Security and Risk Management domain, along with the primary key areas of security governance principles, control frameworks, legal and investigation regulatory compliance, security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, risk management concepts, and threat modelling.
- Asset Security: Asset security domain deals with data management issues. It explains various roles and permissions regarding data processing and privacy concerns. This domain focuses on teaching the fundamentals of information and asset classification, data and system ownership, protecting privacy, data retention, data security controls, data handling requirements, and public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Security Engineering: This comprehensive domain addresses the requirement to understand the vital elements of engineering models, designs, and processes. Database security, vulnerabilities, clouds, and crypto systems are the primary topics covered in this domain.
- Communications & Network Security: Network design and protection is the focused area of this domain. Key areas for achieving expertise in this domain include the essentials of various communication protocols, network architecture, segmentations, firewalls, IDS & IPS, network attacks and countermeasures, routing, and wireless transmissions.
- Identity & Access Management: The identity and access management domain aims to describe the diverse methods used to control the ways data is accessed. This domain describes access control categories, identification, authentication, authorization, identity, and access provisioning.
- Security Assessment & Testing: This is a crucial domain which offers a far-reaching explanation of the most recent techniques and tools used in assessing a system’s security and identifying the vulnerabilities. This domain teaches penetration testing, disaster recovery, test strategies, security control testing, and much more.
- Security Operations: The security operations domain illustrates digital forensic and investigations, intrusion prevention and detection tools, firewalls, sandboxing, resource protection techniques, disaster recovery processes and plans, incident management, and change management processes, along with other vital concepts with practical implementation.
- Software Development Security: This domain teaches how to implement security controls during the entire software development lifecycle. You become familiar with various software development models, risk analysis, auditing, and the identification of vulnerabilities in the source codes of software.
Codec Networks is an esteemed Cyber Security organisation helping many security professionals to achieve the highly reputed ISC2-CISSP training in Delhi successfully. With years of experience in delivering result-oriented trainings, our team of highly experienced industry expert trainers leaves no stone unturned to explain every essential of these essential domains.