The code of practice for ISO 27001 is recognized internationally as a structured methodology for information security and is widely used as a benchmark for protecting sensitive and private information.
Organizations complying ISO 27001 demonstrate their commitment to high levels of information security.
ISO 27001 is an umbrella over other requirements of law or regulation (such as JSOX, SOX and the Data Protection Directive) or contractual standards (PCI DSS) because it requires companies to review such obligations when assessing risk.
Codec Networks cover 11 major controls required as part of the ISO 27001 compliance standard that comprise best practices in information security.
- Security Policy
- Organization of Information Security
- Asset Management
- Human Resource Security
- Physical and Environment Security
- Communications and Operations Management
- Access Control
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Maintenance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management