Certified Ethical Hacker
The World’s most advanced Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Program
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you into the Hacker mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be thought the five phases of ethical hacking and thought how you can approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks
What is New in the CEHv9 Course
This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
EC Council security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
In short, you walk out the door with advanced hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
Codec Networks provide CEH Courses , Training, Exam & Giving Certification in Delhi,India .We are also providing Online Training in India.
Who Should Attend
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Virus & Worms
- Buffer Overflow
- Introduction of Penetration Testing
- Fast Track : 5 Days (8 Hours/Day)
- Regular Track : 5 Weeks (2 Hours/Day)
- Weekend Track : 6 Weekends (4 Hours/Day)
Certification Exam Info
- Exam Type : ECC Exam Portal
- Exam Name : CEH (312-50) Exam
- Exam Duration : 4 Hours
- Passing Score : 70%
- Number of Question : 125 Nos.
- Test Format : Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery : Prime Prometric (IBT)
- EC-Council Authorized Training Material (3 Books)
- EC-Council authorized Electronic Courseware, Lab Manuals & Tools
- CEH v9 Certification from EC-Council (After clearing the exam)
- Information Security Analyst authorized certificate from CODEC Networks
Post Training Program (CODEC Networks Specialty)
- One Live Project Work
- Extensive Exam Preparation Classroom Training (4 Classes)
- Hand-over Labs & Practical’s Checklist for review