Android App Development Training is a complete operating environment based upon the Linux kernel. Initially, the deployment target for Android developer was the mobile-phone arena, including smart phones and lower-cost flip-phone
devices. However, Android´s full range of computing services and rich functional support have the potential to extend beyond the mobile-phone market. Android can be useful for other platforms and applications.
Android Mobile App Development training from Codec Networks, is designed for candidates interested in creating applications for the Android mobile device platform. It includes information that will be valuable whether
you´re an experienced mobile app developer or making your first foray, via learn Android , into writing mobile app design
. Gain the experience and knowledge that you need to write applications using the current SDK, along with the flexibility to
quickly adapt to future enhancements. What´s more you can even sell out this application and earn good money.
After completing this course, student will be able to:.
- List Android Platform Highlights.
- Install the SDK starter package.
- Install the ADT Plug-in for Eclipse
- Add Android platforms and other components to their SDK.
- Understand Android applications working and their life cycle.
- Understand power of background Services, using threads, and a detailed look at Notifications.
- Understand communication abilities including SMS, the telephony APIs, network management, and a guide to using Internet resources.
- Understand Android hardware, including media recording and playback, using the camera, accelerometers, magnetometer, GPS, and compass sensors.
- Work with data storage, retrieval, and sharing using preferences, files, databases, and Content Providers.
- Design and develop innovative applications with enhanced features
- Build their own Android apps
- Create complex and compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus