Comprehensive consulting services aimed at helping organizations comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), providing expertise and guidance throughout the process.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a comprehensive set of security standards required by major credit card companies to protect cardholder data.
Codec Networks helps every business that accepts and stores credit card data must comply with the PCI DSS.
We offer a range of solutions to help our clients determine and validate PCI compliance and remain compliant between compliance assessments and as your network changes.
- PCI Vulnerability Scans
- PCI Approved Scanning Vendors (PCI ASV) Validation
- Intelligent Continuous Monitoring offers enterprises continuous monitoring and centralized intelligence for PCI compliance
- Continuously monitor and discover new devices on the network that may create PCI exposure
- Continuously detect the presence of malware that has infiltrated your network and is running malicious programs in your environment
- Secure log aggregation / storage and log normalization / search for compliance monitoring and analysis
- Identify PCI-relevant assets and limit PCI scans to those assets, reducing time and resources required for regular scans
- Create a single view of risk exposure that includes Internet-facing web application vulnerabilities