Python Coding & Scripting
Python Coding & scripting course from CODEC Networks will teach you how to quickly write your first program in Python! You will also learn how to create custom modules and libraries. This comprehensive course covers the basics of Python as well as the most advanced aspects such as debugging and handling files.
Python is a functional and flexible programming language that is powerful enough for experienced programmers to use, but simple enough for beginners as well. Python is a well-developed, stable and fun to use the programming language that is adaptable for both small and large development projects.
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built-in debugger. Using Python makes programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better.
Who Should Attend
Candidates should have prior programming experience and be familiar with basic concepts of C/C++. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
The course is targeted at candidates who wish to start from basic or improve their Python skill level or developers, system administrators who wish to be able to develop, automate, and test applications and systems using Python programming languages.
Specifically, attendees will possess relevant knowledge in:
- Design, develop and implement powerful unit testing within their Python applications.
- Create Python scripts that use expressions, variables, conditionals, loops, lists, sets, functions, objects and exceptions.
- Understand and leverage Object Oriented programming techniques in their Python applications.
- Develop Python applications that utilize file handling, picking and archiving (zip and tar).
- Utilize Python to interact with SQL databases.
- Implement email objects.
- Create/Develop generators and decorators.
- Utilize introspection, multi-threading, and multi-processing techniques.
- Alter or augment the operation of existing or inherited Python code using decorators.
- Apply powerful regular expression matching and manipulation techniques.
- Generate and send a complex email with multiple MIME parts and attachments.
- Fast Track : 5 Days (6 Hours/Day)
- Regular Track : 6 Weeks (3 Hours/Day)
- Pre-course technical evaluation
- Training Material (E-Books)
- Discount Vouchers up to 15 - 25% for further training
- Certificate of Appreciation from CODEC Networks
Post Training Program (CODEC Networks Specialty)
- One Live Project Work
- Hand-over Labs & Practical's Checklist for review