Certified Secure Programmer
This course will be invaluable to software developers and programmers alike to code and develop highly secure applications and web applications. This is done throughout the software life cycle that involves designing, implementing, and deployment of applications.
The course teaches developers how to identify security flaws and implement security countermeasures throughout the software development life cycle to improve the overall quality of products and applications.
EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer lays the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations to produce applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer. The Certified Secure Application Developer standardizes the knowledge base for application development by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the various domains.
Who Should Attend
The ECSP certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for designing and building secure Windows/Web based applications with .NET Framework. It is designed for developers who have .NET development skills.
- Introduction to .NET Application Security
- .NET Framework Security
- Input Validation and Output Encoding
- .NET Authorization and Authentication
- Secure Session and State Management
- .NET Cryptography
- .NET Error Handling, Auditing, and Logging
- .NET Secure File Handling
- .NET Configuration Management and Secure Code Review
- Fast Track : 3 Days (8 Hours/Day)
- Regular Track : 4 Weeks (3 Hours/Day)
- Weekend Track : 6 Weekends (4 Hours/Day)
Certification Exam Info
- Exam Type : EC-Council Certification
- Exam Name : ECSP .NET 312-93 Exam
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- Passing Score : 70%
- Number of Question : 50 Nos.
- Test Format : Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery : Prime Prometric (IBT)
- EC-Council Authorized Training Material (3 Books)
- EC-Council Authorised DVD Toolkits (6 DVD's)
- Discount Vouchers up to 15 - 25% for further training
- ECSP .NET 312-93 Certification from EC-Council (After clearing the exam)
Post Training Program (CODEC Networks Specialty)
- One Live Project Work
- Extensive Exam Preparation Classroom Training (4 Classes)
- Hand-over Labs & Practical's Checklist for review