Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security program, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality, availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Who Should Attend
Prior to enrolling in our Authorized CCNA Security, the candidate should have a sound working experience with basic network security and TCP/IP. To achieve CCNA Security status, student must have a valid CCNA certification.
- Career starters seeking entry-level security specialist skills.
- Working IT professionals looking to expand their core skills or enhance their career.
- Network Security Principles
- Developing a Secure Network
- Defending the Perimeter
- Configuring AAA
- Securing the Router
- Securing Layer 2 Devices
- Endpoint Security
- Using Cisco IOS Firewalls to Defend the Network
- Using Cisco IOS IPS to Secure the Network
- Cryptographic Solution
- Digital Signatures
- PKI and Asymmetric Encryption
- Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Solution
All labs & practices will be organized in real or physical network devices. Using of any simulators & packet tracer are against CODEC Networks quality code of conduct.
- Fast Track : 5 Days (6-7 Hours/Day)
- Regular Track : 5 Weeks (2 Hours/Day)
- Weekend Track : 8 Weekends (3 Hours/Day)
Certification Exam Info
- Exam Type : Cisco Certification
- Exam Name : 640-554 CCNA Security Exam
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- Passing Score : 70%
- Number of Question : 45-55 Nos.
- Test Delivery : Pearson VUE
- Cisco Authorized Training Material (E-Books)
- Discount Vouchers up to 15 - 25% for further training
- CCNA Training Certificate from CODEC Networks
- Cisco 640-554 CCNA Exam Preparations & White Papers
Post Training Program (CODEC Networks Specialty)
- One Live Project Work
- Extensive Exam Preparation Classroom Training (4 Classes)
- Hand-over Labs & Practical's Checklist for review